What if I am self-employed?

If you are self-employed or if you have earnings reported on Form 1099, report your income and pay your tax quarterly. Please go to Keystone Collection, select "Taxpayer Resources" and choose e-File. If you prefer to file by mail, you may alternatively contact Keystone by telephone at 724-978-2860 to obtain quarterly forms. Self-employed taxpayers must file and pay Earned Income Tax every quarter, either online or by mail, to avoid penalty and interest.

Show All Answers

1. What is the Earned Income Tax?
2. Who is the Earned Income Tax Collector for Peters Township?
3. What if I am self-employed?